Ordering / Shipping
We may update this policy from time to time and any updates will be shown on this page with the current date of the revision shown here: Effective March 30, 2008.
1. By entering our web site ("site"), you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. You assume all responsibility for the use of this site and hereby waive all claims against Best American Artists and Artisans Inc., an Ohio corporation, d/b/a Best American Arts(r) ("Best American Arts") and its officers, directors, employees, information suppliers, hosting services and programmers that may arise from the use of this site. If you do not agree with all of the provisions of these Term and Conditions, please do not use this site.
2. By entering this site, you agree that any communications or material you transmit to Best American Arts will not be treated as confidential information to the extent permitted by law.
3. All prices referenced on this site are listed in U.S. dollars. All orders will have shipping charges and sales taxes added, where applicable. Any prices and shipping charges on this site are subject to change at any time with or without notice to you. Any order for goods under this site will be deemed a completed contract only when accepted by Best American Arts in Columbus, Ohio.
4. These Terms and Conditions will be governed, interpreted, and construed by the laws of the State of Ohio, USA. Any dispute regarding this site or regarding goods sold hereunder shall be prosecuted exclusively in courts located in Franklin County, Ohio, USA and their respective appellate courts. If you use this site from other locations or countries, you are responsible for any and all applicable local laws and regulations.
5. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER: THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE AND ANY GOODS OR GIFT CERTIFICATES SOLD HEREUNDER ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER BEST AMERICAN ARTS NOR ANY OF THE OTHER THE PARTIES INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THIS SITE ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND WHICH MAY ARISE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, THROUGH ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING OF THIS SITE OR THROUGH YOUR DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANYTHING CAUSED BY BUGS, VIRUSES, OR ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR PROGRAM MALFUNCTIONS, OR ANY OTHER ERRORS, FAILURES OR DELAYS. IN NO EVENT WILL BEST AMERICAN ARTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR OF THE INABILITY TO USE ANY MATERIALS ON THIS WEB SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM OF ANY KIND, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE GOODS OR GIFT CERTIFICATE PURCHASED. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS OR DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
6. Best American Arts is the owner of this site and owns or licenses all of the materials on the site. You may use the materials found on this site for noncommercial and informational use only. No portion of this site, including text, images, audio, video or data may be copied, transmitted, distributed, downloaded or modified unless you have received written permission to do so from Best American Arts. Your use of this site does not create a license or any other rights of any kind in trademarks, service marks, copyrights or other intellectual property or rights of Best American Arts or any third party.
7. By entering this site or any other site accessed by link from this site, you agree that any name, copyright, trademark or service mark on this site is owned or licensed by Best American Arts or a third party owner or licensee and may not be used without written permission. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties and damages, including, but not limited to, damages relating to the violation of trademarks, service marks and copyright policies.
9. You agree to indemnify and hold Best American Arts and its officers, directors, employees, information suppliers, hosting service and programmers harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, demands, causes of action, damages, losses and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs of suit, arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
10. We will remind you that you have the opportunity to unsubscribe each time you receive an email from Best American Arts by sending us an email at customerCare@BestamericanArts.com or clicking on the link provided within the message when available.
11. Best American Arts reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of this site at any time for any reason, without notice or obligation. You acknowledge and agree to be bound by any revisions. We suggest that you periodically review this site. This has been most recently updated on March 30, 2008.